Tuesday, February 5, 2013

First Time Love


First Time

I remember the first time I fell in love

He and I looked deep into each other's eyes

We were only teenagers, yet we seemed so adult in what we were doing

First came the long, passionate kisses

Followed by the warm caresses of fingers over warm bodies

That led to much more things

Until we were hot and heavy into making love

We said we loved each other

I told you that "I love you" time and time, again

And you even said "I love you too" a few times

I only hope it all wasn't pretend

That those times did mean something to you

All those times we had together

All through our formidable, awkward teen years

When we wondered if anyone else loved us

That didn't matter then though. We still had each other

And those times carried on for a long time after our teen years

I wonder what happened

Why did it all have to change

I still love you the same.

                    -MAC-

No comments:

Post a Comment