Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Oh How I Wish

I see a guy either around where I live or on TV, like a television personality

and I think to myself, "God, I wonder if he's gay. Or at least bisexual because

I will admit I am turned-on at looking at them. I know, I know some of them

have girlfriends or so they say, but there have been gay men and probably a few women

who have hidden behind the straight mask. Now I'm not going to name names here, that

would be rude and tacky. I will say they come in different heights, color of eyes that range

from blue to brown, hair that ranges from blond, dark blond, light brown, brown, and even

black. They are out there and rumors have flown about them being gay.

All I can do is sit here and wish you were gay or bisexual, and dream about us together

and all the lovely things we would do.


-MAC-

1 comment: