Saturday, June 30, 2012

Being Gay And What It Means To Me.

I'm happy with myself the way I am and wouldn't change a thing. I'm proud to be gay. I don't understand why there are some people who wish to put us down. Why they can't accept us for who we are and not for what they see. Then, again, there are a lot of narrow minded people in this world. I was in a relationship with a young man for almost ten years, and we were practically life-partners, even talked about getting married. Now I know that's a thorn in some people's foot, again, with the narrow minded people. These politicians running for President who can honestly stand there and say that only a marriage between a man and woman is Constitutional. They're wrong. They and the churches are wrong, when they say that homosexuality is a sin against God, when nowhere in the Bible does it state that. It only states it in their Bible, the ones they made up to suit their own religious beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment