Saturday, June 30, 2012

Poetry


A Series Of Nonsensical Words

 ejected, rejected. isn't that the way we sometimes feel

I know everyday of my life this how I feel

no remorse, force, they use it on us every day

that's the way they say I must pay

raped, mouth agape, why did it have to be that way

strife, life, where will it all end

moving, grooving, examples of joy

childlike, boyhood, I wish it could always be that way

abused, refused, screwed

is how I often feel about the fairer sex

report, retort, resort, are the three things I feel I must do to gain their acceptance and respect

crazy, lazy, these are the words used to describe me over the years

retarded, discarded are the way I think they feel about me

mend, end, send. since I cannot mend this broken pieces of my ruined life

maybe it would be better to end it and send me to heaven.                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment