Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Behind The Gay Wall

It was difficult going through the Army and being Gay. Every time it was time to shower, all those fine, young naked men with their tight asses and nice cocks. It was no wonder a guy became aroused and had an erection from watching all it. There was one in particular, a sort of shy young male from Alaska, who was a looker. He had a slender body, tight looking ass, not too bad a cock. He was cute, only eighteen years old, with brown hair and eyes. Through conversations, he revealed only to one person he was Gay as well. When asked if he'd ever had a relationship with a guy, this shy young teen quickly shook his head. He asked some questions to about sex, which came the answer that yes during high school and after that with a best friend. It involved kissing and anal sex. He said he'd like to try anal sex then asked if it hurt. The answer to that was a straightforward yes at first but then you think it's Heaven after that first time and you can't get enough. When standing together, he was three inches shorter, standing at five nine. It was one time on a weekend pass he had the idea of going into town. Two days and three nights of fun. After a good dinner and paid for a hotel room, came the first time of seeing him naked up close. His body was warm to the touch, skin soft and smooth. He had little body hair, except under his armpits and around his cock and balls. He suggested he wanted to have anal sex performed on him. Just the sight of him laying on his stomach and staring at that small, tight ass would make a man cum. A few moans then a cry, and he was having a cock up his asshole. He was enjoying this. Massaging his ass like kneading soft dough, while thrusting inside him. It was a wild ride for him and one he wouldn't forget. He felt how it felt to have the pace quicken during orgasm. Even though his asshole was never flooded with cum, he still had the idea how hot it would feel.


First Time

     The first actual sex with someone of the same sex was memorable. More than just a mere kiss, this was actual sex. Good friends, two fifteen year old boys and curious about their sexuality, although one was more curious than the other. Standing naked, his cock was long and fat. It must have been at least six and a half to six and three quarters in length. For the first time there was the thought of how painful it would be. This was to be no holds barred sex without a condom. The feeling of a cock and cum up one's asshole. Before the time AIDS became a tragedy for the Gay community.
     Laying flat on stomach, barely felt the weight of his body. "You ready for me?" he asked. "Yes my love." came the response he wanted to hear. Moans at first when his thick cock went between ass cheeks. Then came the cries of pleasure, when his cock went deep up the asshole. He was a gentle lover, never rough. This was not rape, this was true love. Cherry being popped as it were, being virgin no more. It was the glory of the feeling.
     His pace picked up a little. Anticipation of feeling his hot juices flooding this teenage boy. Would it be over soon? This boy wanted it to last longer. Wondered if he was too tight for his lover. Not ready to explode yet the boy said, "When you go off keep going. I'm not near an orgasm yet.". No reply just the steady fast paced that quickened more. Then came a few slams, and the teenage boy felt the hot cum of his teenage boyfriend flood him with his hot cum. He felt his boyfriend continue thrusting and wondered if he would feel his hot cum flooding him, again, tonight? Finally it started happening. The feeling that he was going
to explode. "I feel it! I'm going to cum for you my love!" "So am I my love!" came his boyfriend's response. Soon the warm feeling of his cum flooding him, once again.Then the feeling of his own relief, as his cum spilled onto his boyfriend's fingers.

The Other Side Of Me

     You know just because I talk here about my sexual experiences with men, doesn't mean I'm not attracted to women. Remember I am bisexual. And I have had several intimate relationships with women as well. More, actually then I have with men, but I feel I can trust the men better. Oh that doesn't turn me off of loving women, it's just the way they think sometime - only about themselves.

     I will not be used as a sperm bank ladies. I had that done to me, and all it got me was years of not being able to see the son I created. Things have changed now since he's grown up. He doesn't like the way his mom has treated me and therefore - has changed his last name. He is no longer called by his mom's maiden name, but by mine. Which I think is cool. Take that you bitch!

     I don't know why I kept going back to these women. I had one who did nothing but lay around all day, while I worked my ass off. I came home to a filthy house. She used to frustrate me all the time. I don't know why I stayed with her long as I had. They say love is blind and I believe it. I must have been blinded by the love of both these women.

     That's it. I'm known from here on as being Gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment