Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Here's To Milestones




I'd like to speak about a milestone of my own. It doesn't seem like I've already done 29 blog entries so far in the short time I've had this blog site but I have. I think back to the first things I wrote, my poetry which will always have a special place in my heart. Then all my feelings that came out and down through my fingers and finally onto my site. Of course there is all those Yums that I have here on my site. I can't forget all those luscious men. I do want to thank the people who are no longer with me, my parents, Terri my first crush in high school, and of course Sean, my son. They are all in Heaven looking down and watching over me. Terri I always considered my Guardian Angel, if you believe in them - I do. Before I close this entry, I want to pass along another milestone in my life, I recently turned 50 years old. I still remember a lot of the things I did when I was a kid. I'll close there. And then I'll keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment