Thursday, November 29, 2012

Poetry



                              He Comes To Me In The Darkness Of My Mind

                                      (A Poem For Mark Jay Patterson)

His name is Mark Jay Patterson

he comes to me in the darkness of my mind

where he awaits me, haunts me every time

with every turn I make, and all of my every decisions.
*
He thinks he is in control of me

we fight about this many times

yet he always wins

I'm not sure where I end and he begins.
*
I fear he is taking me over, once more

as I feel him controlling my thoughts and actions

into my brain he bores

he is such a bastard for what he has done to me, yet I cannot control his deeds.
*
Oh no here comes the pain, once again

the terrible pain I associate with his being

he is like an everlasting ghost

and Almighty being, always heard, felt but never seen.





No comments:

Post a Comment