Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Great Beyond


I don't know how many of you believe in ghosts, spirits from beyond. I have seen one many times. She was a girl I loved back in high school. She died at the age of nineteen in a horrible car accident. It tore me up when I heard about it. But strange things began happening after that, like lights in my car going on and off, car radio going off then coming back on. At home the lights would suddenly blink for a second. Now I suppose most would say there's a reasonable explanation for all this. For instance a power surge could make the lights in the home blink. Faulty wiring in the car could make the dome light or radio act up in the car. To all you naysayers I still believe what I saw. I actually saw her ghost. I've felt the soft touch of her hand on my shoulder, when I'm feeling sad. I'll always love you Teri.


No comments:

Post a Comment