Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Seasons





I was recently asked which Season I liked Best Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter?
Hmm. Well Winter can be kinda harsh with it's sometimes cold, harsh temperatures, and by contrast Summer can be sweltering with it's hot humid temperatures sometimes over 100 degrees. Let's face it both of those I'd like to spend inside where it is nice. I like
Spring because everything is anew. The temperature is starting to warm, flowers and trees are budding. Heck even birds and insects are coming out of the holes to greet this Season.
Autumn is beautiful because if for anything the trees are turning a different color, and I mean by that only the leaves. A pretty orange and red. The air has a crispness to it, yet it isn't yet cold and it isn't still hot.
So I guess to answer my friends question - I'd have to say Spring and Autumn.

-MAC-

No comments:

Post a Comment