Thursday, March 28, 2013

Yesteryear 1,2, 3



Lost Too Young

(A Poem For Teri Dasovich)

As I stood by your grave and watched your twin sister

grieving over the loss of her beloved twin

I wonder what sort of relationship you had with her

was it happy or sad within?

I hope there were never any feelings of anger between you and her

no ill thoughts of any kind.

You were only nineteen years old when you left this world

so tragically that day you were taken away

yet as I stare at your sister I know we are both bereft

at the sadness of your passing that way.

I think we all wish to remember you

how you could always make us laugh and smile

as it never came difficult for you to do

you just had that special gift Teri

and that is why I will always be in love with you.












No comments:

Post a Comment