Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Poetry

This poem is for someone who
asked me if he ever inspired me to write a poem about him. Muahh

You


Soft dark eyes that sparkle

handsome face and wondrous smile

short dark brown hair I love to smell

I like to hold you in my arms - by the fireplace that crackles.
*
What we done we are not ashamed

we didn't out each other

we outed ourselves

only the world for its actions are to be blamed. 
*
We came from different continents 

from a long way to be together

to be in each others' arms

to be that way with each other.
*
Sitting naked in front of a cozy fire

playing naughty games with each other

God how I wish this night would not have to expire

for we would not want anyone to bother.
*
You say - nay you beg me to be inside you

I only oblige my young lover

with lovemaking like no other

and in the morning we arise late we do. 

A Poem For Jonathan T. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment