Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Update On My Novel

Actually this isn't an update, as it is something you didn't know before.

When I started writing this, what is now Asylum City, and it wasn't even called that,

as it didn't even have a name then, when I started writing it in the Eleventh Grade.

At the time the characters were different. The main character was John Sheriff

and his partner was Sam Ace, but they were still Narcotics Detectives.

Then I shelved the story for many years, until I came back to it, gave it a name

and called it Race To The End Of Time. I know, strange name, guess that's why I

chose to change it. I messed around with that idea for years, not really being able to make

it work. Then I went through some difficult times in my 30's, and from those times

Mark Jay Patterson, AKA The Freak, was born. He was now my main character,

still a Narcotics Detective, and his partner was now Sam Barnesworth. That's where I'm

at, at the moment. But I just wanted you all to know where this started, how it started

and where it changed.

                 -Mark-

No comments:

Post a Comment