Thursday, April 11, 2013

Yesteryear 1,2,3. Pt.2

Monday, December 31, 2012

Poetry


My Love


Teardrop eyes - long silky black hair

Everything reminds me of you

Reminder of how everything brings back memories of our affair

In everything I say or do.
*
Destined to see where life would bring us

All at once we were driven apart

Somewhere along that crazy highway of life

Oh I will always think of you as a work of art

Very much I wonder if we were still together - would you be my wife

Is there such a possibility

Could we have not changed our futures

Had it have to be this way.








Poetry

The One I Loved


I met a woman who was the love of my life

we made each other stronger

so in love with her I wanted to make her my wife

we would never go to bed angry at one

                another

Then came the day she told me

she was giving me a son

I felt like the luckiest man under the sun

we worked hard those nine months to make ends meet

she was so ecstatic - for soon she would be a

                 mother

Then came the day our son Brandon was born

we promised ourselves to never fight - never scorn

and for the longest time I remember

we just stared in fascination at him

this little boy who made our love stronger.















Sunday, December 30, 2012

Poetry

Lost Too Young

(A Poem For Teri Dasovich)


As I stood at your grave and watched your twin sister

grieving over the loss of her beloved twin

I wonder what sort of relationship you had with her

was it happy or sad within?

I hope there were never any feelings of anger between you and her

no ill thoughts of any kind. 

You were only nineteen years old when you left this world

so tragically that day you were taken away

yet as I stare at your sister - I know we are both bereft 

at the sadness of your passing that way.

I think we all wish to remember you

how you could always make us laugh and smile

as it never came difficult of you to do

you just had that special gift Teri

and that is why I will always be in love with you.  









Poetry


Loved And Lost

We danced the dance of lovers

for in actuality

we were like no others.

yes we had our own unique personality
*
It all seemed like it would never end

at least that was the way I did see

in the end it was not us - in the end it was only me.
*
You took the wrong advice my love

from the wrong people

they were the ones that when push came to shove

they only thought inside their own church steeples. 














Friday, December 28, 2012

The Warmth Of Him


The warmth of him on a cold night

being in my arms to stop me from shivering

it's the kind of feeling I'd like to share

with the one I love

with the one who I care the most - and cherish. 

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Poetry

Crazy

Some say I'm the one who's gone crazy

others say I'm just lazy

I've got too much time on my hands

that I'm wasting my life by not meeting ends

which is it then, this I want to know

am I crazy, or am I like they say - an on the draw I am slow

it's just that listening to the world sometimes isn't right

their only means is to take away all my fight

they wish to see me beaten down

never smiling always with a frown

so I ask again,

is the world the one who's crazy, or am I really the crazy one then?







Saturday, December 22, 2012

Milestone

I'd like to take a moment to reflect on the fact that back in June of this year I started this blog. Thanks to all my viewers, I now have 1000 views. Keep viewing folks and I'll keep on publishing. Thanks, again. xoxoxo

Friday, December 21, 2012

Ho Ho Yum !!!


Now Here are two Santas I would love to see come down my chimney. Bet we could warm each other nicely on a cold night.


Thursday, December 20, 2012

Visuals


I like to watch snow fall
the pretty way the wind carries the flakes to their destination
whether they land on hills, flat ground, atop mountains, or buildings or trees
it's just such a wondrous thing to see
almost magical. 
I guess it's one of the things I like about Winter the most.
Just sitting inside and staring out the window watching the snow fall. 
Gorgeous. 



Monday, December 17, 2012

Poetry


Bored


I sit here my body aching

my mind is wandering

wonder where I'm going

what to me is this life showing

that is not boring. 
*
I sometimes wonder

as I sit in silence and ponder

what is this thing called life

that keeps cutting me like a knife

I sometimes think why bother.
*
Will I be bored with life or will it be full of surprises

my life seems so meaningless

almost tedious

I sometimes don't know what is life's meaning

it feels so demeaning. 

















Poetry



On The Outside Looking In


Do you know me?

Do you hate me?

Do you love me?

Do you care about me?

Do you feel bad when I do -

feel sad when I do -

cry when I cry -

shed tears of happiness and sorrow -

the way and exact times I do?

Do you laugh with me instead of at me?

How can you say that - you don't even know me.










Saturday, December 15, 2012

Poetry


To Be Young, Again


Age it is said is never old

never grow up, to never grow cold

everything eventually dries up and turns to dust

it is said it is a must

life starts gradually slowing

till the heart stops eventually beating

I wonder if this must be the truth

why can't I hang onto my youth

why is it a fleeting thing

always it is parting

I would love to believe I will never grow old

is that too straightforward, is that too bold

one day I know it will be my turn

just pack me away in a shiny urn

put me on a fireplace mantel

oh the stories about me everyone will tell

will they really know of my personal hell

these are the remains of me

of  someone who once be. 















Poerty

I Sit And Ponder


If I died tonight

how would they remember me

how would they remember my life

these are just some things I ponder if I will ever see.
*
It makes my head, body ache

thinking about the cruelties of the world

and about the people have allowed things to be unfurled.
*
I don't know if there is anything I can do or say

that could possibly change my fate

to change the evils of our ways

before it is too late, or is it already too late.
*
So if you ask me why I ponder

on if I died tonight

I sometimes sit and wonder

maybe it is the reason why I ponder on who will remember me.















Friday, December 14, 2012

Poetry



Pain

Let me please die

let this be the end of my plight

and send me to Heaven

where I can soar on angels wings

not to have to worry about even

the most strilfling things in life

away from all - it cuts me like a knife

too many people try to control me

oh yes they all say we

only want for you the best

but I believe they think they are above me, better than me

bring me down - I just lay at rest

I'm too tired and weak to fight anymore

my body is aching and sore

I understand I am not in their circle

and for that I am not supposed to find happiness

I wonder if it all isn't a joke on me though

I look at them and my blood boils with anger

yes I truly believe they will be the death of me

they want me back in a mental ward

so they will never have to, again, see

a poor old wretch such as me

I slip now into the darkness and go one final time inward.


















Thursday, December 13, 2012

Other Side Of Me



You know oft times I've only put pictures of loving moments between two men, but I can't forget what I am, a bisexual. So I thought this was a sweet, romantic picture I happened to run across. The playful side between a man and a woman. If that were me in that picture, and it ain't, that would be how I'd look with a woman. Cheers To The Ladies. As Well As The Men.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Yum




More man flesh. In this I wanted to show some man flesh. Some of personal favorites as I called them YUMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment