Wednesday, May 29, 2013

(Poetry) Princess


Like a vibrant flower you bloom

hair long and red

body slender and petite

long curvy legs and dancer's feet
*
Hair long and red

Mary Jane I saw you standing before me

Body slender and petite

you looked so good to me.
*
Mary Jane I saw you standing before me in all her beauty and splendor

a statuesque beauty with grace and poise

You looked so good to me

giving me always the reason to love you
*
A statuesque beauty with grace and poise

Mary Jane stands before me in all her beauty and splendor

the likes I think I shall never again gaze upon

just looking at you makes me feel lightheaded - so in love
*
Mary Jane stands before me in all her beauty and splendor

Like a vibrant flower you bloom

Just looking at you makes me feel lightheaded - so in love

Body slender and petite.


-MAC-













No comments:

Post a Comment