Monday, May 20, 2013

Why Try

Why try I ask myself why.

No one likes my writing so why try

No one likes me but I don't know why

There must be a hidden reason behind their blind hatred

I never done anyone wrong

No never done anything to anyone

That would cause them to feel the way they do

Not sure what this whole world is about

Is it who they listen to that makes them think the way they do

Are they mere puppets controlled by a mad puppet master

I sit here sad and lonely

Feeling sorry for myself.

So low I feel like a heavy weight

Sometimes I feel like I should go back to the way I was in my 30s

Maybe that's what I need to start over and just let go

Feel free to fly high where no one can touch me

I'd be on golden wings because that's the way I felt then

The only thing that bothered me then was him

My evil self I try to keep hidden deep inside me

Tried never to let him out

Yet I wonder if I'd be happier living the way I did then

High as a bird in flight.

Yes - Yes soaring across the sky

That would be me never afraid to die.

-MAC-

No comments:

Post a Comment