Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Artist Side Of Me



I wanted to say I'm not just a writer, I'm also an artist. Okay, so I'm not good enough to paint something like this Vincent Van Gough, "Starry Starry Night" painting, but I do some drawing and work with colored pencils and pastels. I took a course at a small community college here where I live where I studied artwork. Believe me, it was an eye opening experience. Never before, have I been called upon to be a model for others in the class to draw. I'll just say they had to see all of me, which means I was in the nude. There was one guy there, oh man, when I saw him sitting there naked it was orgasmic. Because I am bisexual, I found some of the women there, all in their twenties, to be hot too. In a way I wished I'd made more of my artistic work, sold it and such but I haven't. I have been most interested in my writing poetry and fiction. That's life I guess. There are always decisions to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment