Friday, December 14, 2012

Poetry



Pain

Let me please die

let this be the end of my plight

and send me to Heaven

where I can soar on angels wings

not to have to worry about even

the most strilfling things in life

away from all - it cuts me like a knife

too many people try to control me

oh yes they all say we

only want for you the best

but I believe they think they are above me, better than me

bring me down - I just lay at rest

I'm too tired and weak to fight anymore

my body is aching and sore

I understand I am not in their circle

and for that I am not supposed to find happiness

I wonder if it all isn't a joke on me though

I look at them and my blood boils with anger

yes I truly believe they will be the death of me

they want me back in a mental ward

so they will never have to, again, see

a poor old wretch such as me

I slip now into the darkness and go one final time inward.


















No comments:

Post a Comment